The thalerian stone

4thstringer

Ok, here's something fun for you to try.  I've mentioned something similar before,  but i tried it again last nIght and it was glorious.  Nellie with guild funds,  thalerian stone and an upgrade of your choice,  The press,  and 2 watchers to help build up evidence. 

(Alternatively you could use frank for this but I think the stone actually works better)

The idea being that you use the watchers to repeatedly build up evidence,  and then either they are attacking nellie so you spend that evidence and stones pushing the opponent away,  or you don't have to spend evidence,  and you get ss from guild funds. 

I've gone 2-0 with it now,  and both of my opponents found it pretty frustrating.  Run from the truth is a pretty useful ability. 

39 minutes ago, 4thstringer said:

The stone helps guarantee the misses, so that you can also then get the pushes with evidence.  Without it, a thirteen cheated in is still likely to get tied by most attackers.

Isn't that a ridiculous amount of stones for a very little defensive boost? I hate to be that guy but Francisco gives you +2 for all the attacks and is a first class beater as well. Maybe you were going to use both?