Non-Master Summoning Options For Arcanists.

WWHSD

I'm curious as to what options Arcanists have for including summoners in their crews other than masters.

The only two I can think of are:

Anna Lovelace: Trigger on ranged attack to summon Seishen or Mindless Zombie on Moderate or Severe damage.
Mechanical Rider: Summon 4 point Arcanist construct after pushing as a zero action.

It looks like Marcus may have a few options that are only available to him via beasts that he brings in from other factions.

I'm not counting abilities like Myranda's that use summoning as a way to transform another model.

Are there any that I am missing?

3 hours ago, Franchute said:

I wouldnt count on Anna Lovelace as an effective option for summoning. If you hire, it should be because of other reasons.

To be honest, I've never played with her. I'm just giving my thoughts a priori.

Yeah, her summons seem like they might be hard to come by and when they do they aren't the most useful models for Arcanist crews. 

Both Anna and Hannah look like they could be cool but I'm not sold on paying the merc tax on either of them.

Id like to try Anna. I own the model but never played it. Anna's bubble should be useful. One of my regular opponents plays Lillith. The bubble should help against tangles shadow. Im sure the ability should also be useful against plently of other crews.