[Finland] Ropecon tournament 2017 29th of July

Molja

We're having a Tournamet in Ropecon (Messukeskus Helsinki) just like couple years before. Come and join us in Ropecon in Messuhalli 30th of July for Finlands (so far) biggest tournament!

Useful links

http://www.wyrd-games.net/malifaux

From bottom you can find latest FAQ and organized play formats which include Gaining Grounds 2016 document

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/133323/Malifaux--RULES-ONLY-Handbook--2E?cPath=23027_23028

From here you can download rules for free.

Games are played with fixed faction which every player announces when registering for tournament. Crews of 55SS can be changed between rounds. Models should be at least assembled and primed. Schemes are announced before-hand to allow people to have some pause between rounds. Strategies and schemes are from GG2017. Three rounds are played and I will be ringer if number of participants are odd.

1. round 09:15 - 11:15
Turf war

standard deployment

Claim Jump
Eliminate The Leadership
Dig Their Graves
Covert Breaktrough
Undercover Entourage

2. round 12:00-13:55
Head hunter

flank deployment

Claim Jump
Frame For Murder
Leave Your Mark
Show Of Force
Last Stand

3.round 14:00 - 16:00
Interference

close deployment

Claim Jump
Accusation
Dig Their Graves
Recover Evidence
Tail 'Em

Prices are promised to first, second and third best players. Person who places last will also have something to carry home. First 16 players to enlist will also be given guilder. To enlist reply with your name and faction.

In finnish: https://www.sotavasara.net/keskustelu/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=116537

• Like 1

Please, sign me up for this - Tiaburn Stedd, Guild. Drop me a line if I need to register and submit myself on Finnish forum as well. 

Due to broken hand some of my models will be still unpainted, hopefully it is OK.

I am seasoned Ropecon attendee from Riga, Latvia and I confirm that this convention worth visiting... 

On 5.7.2017 at 10:14 AM, Tiaburn Stedd said:

Due to broken hand some of my models will be still unpainted, hopefully it is OK.

I asked this earlier on the Finnish forum and the ruling was that models need to be at least assembled and primed, so if you can manage that there shouldn't be any problem.

Can't help with the rest, hopefully @Molja checks here soon.

On 5.7.2017 at 10:14 AM, Tiaburn Stedd said:

Please, sign me up for this - Tiaburn Stedd, Guild. Drop me a line if I need to register and submit myself on Finnish forum as well. 

I am seasoned Ropecon attendee from Riga, Latvia and I confirm that this convention worth visiting... 

What Amdor said. You don't have to have all models painted. And I have added You to the participant list. 

:wacko: Have to double check these text to match each other...