Welcome to Wyrd Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TeddysDayOut

Teddy

8 posts in this topic

Hi, 

Total noob here, decided to set off on my Malifaux journey as Neverborn and love the Teddy model.

My question is, who is the best Master to use with Teddy?

Im looking at The Dreamer but have read he could be a better fit once im more familiar with the game.

Any advice is much appreciated,

Thanks

Teddy can work well with anyone as he is an independent heavy hitter.  If you are looking for direct synergies, then:

dreamer (as teddy is a nightmare)

Pandora (as teddy is terrifying and has smell fear and an attack that targets Wp -all things that Pandora loves to see)

with these two I often use 2 teddies as well!

but I have used him with all of the neverborn masters - if you ever need an imposing hitty model then a teddy is worth thinking about.

2 people like this

There is also a build-a-bear list for Zoraida that means you can summon one in on every 2 turns (or better depending on corpse/scrap markers).

But that requires a lot of other models from outside of crew boxes to bring in. Though it is fun :D

I love to use Teddy with Lilith! If you place a good tangle shadow on a low wp enemy you can engage him with Lilith and delivery a lovely Teddy to other enemies :D

Thanks for the help, I've been offered a Lucius crew second hand so might give Teddy a go with them and see how he fares. :D

Even with Jacob ir os good. You can discard an ace for flurry.