Skeeters on a 30mm base??

Folomo

I bought some terrain bases to toss my gremlins on to.  I'm not good at the hobby side of things, and I don't mind tossing some money to my local shop for some special bases that I just have to paint.  Found some with logs on them.  Don't get me wrong.  The damn things still barely fit, but they're on there.

2 hours ago, wizuriel said:

I would use/make a flying stand. What I did for mine is I only attached 4 of the 6 legs and used an old GW flight stand to get them on the base. Trying to do the same with the Iron Skeeters but so far can't find a flight stand big enough

I did similar for my skeeters. It's either that or use cork or something to give them something to stand on. For the Iron Skeeters, you should have got some flight stands in the box - if not, message Wyrd!

3 minutes ago, Izzinatah said:

I did similar for my skeeters. It's either that or use cork or something to give them something to stand on. For the Iron Skeeters, you should have got some flight stands in the box - if not, message Wyrd!

They are too small :( Even with the stand on the base my skeeters are sitting above flight stand