TitanFaux 2! November 26th

fallenspirit87

hey everyone! have decided to get one last tournament of 2016 in before the end of the year. the event will be held at titan games lichfield uk on saturday 26th november!

TitanFaux 2 will be a 16 player gaining grounds 2016 tournament consisting of 3 rounds. i hope to see the event sell out and meet some more gamers in the process. there is a plentiful prize pool as i have a few extra bits to throw into it as well.

full details are

• fixed faction 50 ss
  • 3 rounds
  • gaining grounds 2016 strats and schemes which will be predetermined.
  • first round will begin at 11am sharp. 15 mins deployment time, 1hour 45 mins game time.
  • lunch between 1-1.30 pm. there are plenty of food places in lichfield ( greggs, mcdonalds, subway ect)
  • 16 spaces
  • prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, the dreaded wooden spoon will aslo have a new fate deck with it, guilders for all entries and 3 for 1st place
  • mystery box raffel - tickets will be awarded for various things like turning up by 1030am on the day, finishing a round before the time runs out ect ect

my previous tournament taught me alot and so i have made the following changes, reduced entrys so that i am not as stretched on terrain, and space for people to move around in. i am however building up more terrain for 2017 which i will be aiming to get a minimum 4 tournaments into as well as a league or 2 and maybe a couple of henchmen hardcore events.

tickets are available on the titan games website at £10

http://www.titangamesuk.co.uk/

hope to see you all soon!

• Like 1