PanzerFaux I - Event Cancelled

PanzerHarris

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers Greg and Mark - lists updated. 

See this everyone? We have the Chosen One in our midst! :) 

If you've got space in the car and can throw a table's worth of scenery in, it'd be appreciated - better to have too much than not enough. And massive thanks to Mr Brown and his bus!

Cheers Adam - all received and you're on the list! If you need anyone to bounce ideas off please feel free to give me a shout. :)

More generally, if you're planning on coming, please can I ask that you pick up tickets sooner rather than later? This gives me more time to sort out some prizes and trophies!

A word about the point Greg makes.

The 53SS is a genuine experiment to see if it makes any difference to the game. I personally don't think it will make a massive difference but it'll be interesting to see what people can come up with.

With all due respect to Greg, Mr Bursnell is my clubmate - if i want to troll him or wind him up, I'm not short of opportunities! I certainly wouldn't go to the hassle and expense of running an event just for a weak punchline. There's more to it than that. :)

Unfortunately the event is cancelled - the venue is a scout HQ that's withdrawn to host a scout event, and given the notice I've not been able to find an alternative. 

Once I get the money back paid that's been paid for the hall I'll be refunding people - hopefully the weekend latest. 

Apologies for this, but as I hope you can appreciate it's out of my control.

Ok folks, you are more than welcome to come to the Grid and play - we will slot in for that date, we were looking originally at later June but if Panzerharris doesn;t mind - we can run with his rulespack and move the venue. We have a Guildball on that date as well so should be a busy day! 

• Like 1