Missing cards in my arsenal?

Am I missing cards in my arsenal deck? I just purchased the ressur arsenal pack wave 2. I cannot find Yin, the Penangalan and I also do not have knowledge of these stone upgrades. I saw a discussion on them in another thread and I was very confused. Should I have one from either arsenal pack?

• Like 2

Might be. I think she was added to TT late in the process so that might be why if true.

Every model has a "primary" faction and a secondary one. (This is mostly an internal thing, so I wouldn't expect you guys to already know this).

This is usually based on the faction they used to be in. And, failing that, fluff.

Only real exceptions are the ancestors which switched over to primary 10T due to ressers being the faction with the most primary models and 10T being the least (before the switch).

Ama started as an Outcast and remains there.

Cool thanks for the help everyone! I managed to find the stone cards that you speak of I had overlooked them and since I have just gotten the arsenal decks. I will be getting the ten thunders for the ancestors and McCabe and friends. Is that in wave one deck or wave two deck for McCabe and Yan Lo? I would be sad if I ended up getting the wrong deck.

Cool thanks for the help everyone! I managed to find the stone cards that you speak of I had overlooked them and since I have just gotten the arsenal decks. I will be getting the ten thunders for the ancestors and McCabe and friends. Is that in wave one deck or wave two deck for McCabe and Yan Lo? I would be sad if I ended up getting the wrong deck.

Both McCabe and YAn lo are are in the Wave 2 deck for Ten thunders

• Like 1

• 2 months later...