What counts as condition?

Khyodee

Question

I'm sure this is simple question, but the question came up in a previous game and I couldn't find an outright statement in the rules which states what is considered a condition and is subject to condition removal.

So are the only conditions in the game what is listed on those two pages in the book or are other abilities that linger on a model considered a condition?

5 answers to this question

I'm sure this is simple question, but the question came up in a previous game and I couldn't find an outright statement in the rules which states what is considered a condition and is subject to condition removal.

So are the only conditions in the game what is listed on those two pages in the book or are other abilities that linger on a model considered a condition?

Anything that says it is a Condition is a Condition. Anything that doesn't is not.

• Like 1

Various actions or abilities on model's cards will say 'target model gains the condition X:thing it does'. The book only has a basic list, not the full exhaustive one, as that would be quite long.

For example, from Ironsides' card:

RC Warm Up: After damaging an enemy, this model gains this Condition until end of the game: "Adrenaline +1: At the end of the Turn, this model heals exactly 1 damage and then lowers this Condition's value by 1."
  • Like 1

I was playing with the dreamer this weekend and I gained +1 wakening condition. I was playing against Lady J and she used Restore Natural order which removes all conditions on every model. Wakening only says it cant be removed by friendly models. So we played that wakening was removed. Is the correct?

I was playing with the dreamer this weekend and I gained +1 wakening condition. I was playing against Lady J and she used Restore Natural order which removes all conditions on every model. Wakening only says it cant be removed by friendly models. So we played that wakening was removed. Is the correct?

Yep, you got it right