Breachside Brawl 2 - 18th May 2014 - Sheffield

ninjahamster

Would have been a bit much if phillip won two games in a row on final flips!!!

very tempted to try ressies afte seeing mollly and nico in action over last week.

Thanks for game. Gutted to lose all 3 games but learned a few things. Had a great first game against Rob. Only lost it when Misaki was eaten by wendigo!!

In our game it was always the plan, only the BJ could of stopped it as had the card in hand. TBH it was already won before that with the hanged and PZ denying protect territory, Phill was just extra points denial ;)

Ressers are fun to use, would definitely recommend them :)

Would have been a bit much if phillip won two games in a row on final flips!!!

very tempted to try ressies afte seeing mollly and nico in action over last week.

Thanks for game. Gutted to lose all 3 games but learned a few things. Had a great first game against Rob. Only lost it when Misaki was eaten by wendigo!!

In our game it was always the plan, only the BJ could of stopped it as had the card in hand. TBH it was already won before that with the hanged and PZ denying protect territory, Phill was just extra points denial ;)

Yeah, i made a mess of the mid game. I was so worried about molly summoning i moved up to her which let her summon! Ironic.

Funny game in that a lot of big models didn't do much - Kang, Hanged, Izumo. But that phillip - between the molly obeys and Doxy pushes he managed to be very mobile and is so good at objectives. On the flip side - 8 points!! Seems a lot but definetly worth it with the correct schemes.

Prob getting Nico's crew pretty soon. Have Seamus and Mac in metal already. Onyl want to get plastics now, but i bet Molly could be over a year away!

Yeh, you positioned perfectly for me to do the summoning and for Molly to work her magic.

Phillip is awesome, seems a lot of ss but when he's giving me 2 extra cards per turn from the choice of four, then denying vps, it's worth every penny I think.

Nico is good, works best if you have a lot of minions for summoning in your model collection :)