Ashes and Dust w/ Scramble

AgrilusHunter

Question

Hello All!

Couple of quick beginner questions concerning Ashes and Dust w/ the Scramble upgrade. The wave 2 card for A&D states that if killed or sacrificed I can attach one upgrade from A&D to the summoned Ashen Core. Ashen Core has Wk and Cg stats of (-). Scramble says to increase the models Wk and Cg by 1. My questions are:

1) Does the (-) stat on the card for Ashen Core equal zero?

2) Does increase in Scramble mean to add 1 to each stat or does it mean to raise the stat by 1 regardless of its current value (i.e. math need not apply)?

Basically, does Scramble change Ashen Core's Wk to 1 and can I then move (roll?) my pile of bones 2 inches closer to my Dust Storm?  I only ask because I want to play A&D a little further into the middle of the table and still reform during the same turn.

I think I read another thread very similar to this one on here recently but I couldn't find it tonight. If an answer was already given in that thread (or another) I'm sorry for the repeat question.

I hope my questions are clear and thanks in advance for everyone's insight!

4 answers to this question

Aha! Found the other thread!

Sooooo, it doesn't look like there IS an answer. Perhaps this is a question to table until the next FAQs then. Does anyone else take Scramble on Ashes and Dust? If so, what have you and your fellow players settled on for an answer?

Alternatively, am I being idiotic in taking this upgrade with A&D in the first place? Don't hold back, I can take it. <hides under desk>