Sonnia's violation of Magic

sinistralsimia

Question

So as I read it "When an enemy model with the Burning condition within (10 aura) of Sonnia is reduced to 0 wounds, Sonnia may spend a Soulstone or ......)"   As I read it this means that if a witchiling stalker attacks my Bayou Grem(not burning yet), he hits doing 5 damage and adding burning.  As I read it,  he is reduced to 0 wounds while not burning.  Therefore not an available to be resurrected.  Thoughts.

Well kinda what I want to know, it either works exactly like a trigger so the model will hang about for the effect to resolve or it's something different. The other guys were maintaining that it doesn't work anything like a trigger. Can we break the timing down to something like this?

1) Apply Damage

2) Apply After Damaging Triggers

3) Apply Abilities

4) Remove the model

Does that sound reasonable?

I think if you switch 2 & 3 you'll have it right and that's the way I've been playing it.

The general timing call out specifically says if abilities happen at the same time as triggers, triggers are resolved first.