M2E / Leviticus / Stat Card questions!

Mister Feral

OK, I'm interested in M2E and have a handful of the older metal models, so a few questions!

- The difference between the little rulebook and the big one is the latter has the background information and Wave 1 stats, otherwise all the same?

- If so, between theoretically owning the appropriate arsenal deck(s), the little rulebook and the Wave 2 beta PDFs for whatever is missing stat-wise, that covers al the rules, stats and upgrades, correct?

-The following are the 1st edition metals I own and aim to paint up very soon. Are the attached documents the correct ones for the most up-to-date stats?

Leveticus - Outcasts (Wave 2 beta PDF)?

Convict Gunslinger - Outcasts Arsenal Deck?

2 x The Hanged - Resurrectionists Arsenal Deck?

- Last thing, no confirmed release date for the Leveticus / Salvage and Logistics boxed set yet? Couldn't find anything on it!

Thanks!

Yup - the rules are the same, so with the arsenal packs and little manual you're all set to play. 

Levi is definitely in the wave 2 pdf, the hanged are in the resser arsenal pack, and hte convict in the outcast wave 1 pack. If you want the generic faction upgrades for outcasts you need the wave 1 arsenal pack anyway, so it works out nicely there - two arsenal packs, the rules manual and the PDF will get you set up with everything you need.

No confirmed release date (he's not in the Q2 list in the latest chronicles, so the back half of this year at the earliest seems likely), but the artwork is in the M2E art gallery on here so you can see the whole new crew if you haven't already.

Excellent!

Thank you for the speedy replies gentlemen, I was waiting on confirmation before I put my order down, the A5 rulebook and the Outcast cards have been ordered!

Mako, I did see the artwork for the crew, very nice. The Steampunk Abominations are rather disturbing!  :lol:

Next stop, strip paint off my old models (the black undercoat I used was really stubborn so they've gone back in the stripping agent for round 2!). :)

Edited by Mister Feral