Lost Love 2 at TTN Sunday 9th February

Clousseau

You planning on ranking this one Dave? - Someone was going to ask so I thought I would save them the bother, plus Luke might come if it is :)

I think David has said somewhere it is not ranked. Maybe in the rulepack. TBH I thin everyone is strating to follow Luke all the ranked events seem to be packed lately

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

It is in the rules pack

A list of entrants (and factions where known) will be maintained on the Wyrd forum post.

This will be a non-ranked tournament.

You planning on ranking this one Dave? - Someone was going to ask so I thought I would save them the bother, plus Luke might come if it is :)

I think David has said somewhere it is not ranked. Maybe in the rulepack. TBH I thin everyone is strating to follow Luke all the ranked events seem to be packed lately

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

It is in the rules pack

A list of entrants (and factions where known) will be maintained on the Wyrd forum post.

This will be a non-ranked tournament.

Hi guys.

I'm planning to join you guys on this one.

Just wondering if this would be a beginner's friendly tourney?

This will be my first Malifaux tournament after less than a handful of M2e games under my belt (so sort of appologizing in advance for random noobery shenanigans)!

Will buy the ticket through TTN as soon as I get home tonight!

Hi guys.

I'm planning to join you guys on this one.

Just wondering if this would be a beginner's friendly tourney?

This will be my first Malifaux tournament after less than a handful of M2e games under my belt (so sort of appologizing in advance for random noobery shenanigans)!

Will buy the ticket through TTN as soon as I get home tonight!

This event is very much designed for beginners, and I know that there will be a number of Malifaux tournie virgins attending.

The Malifaux tournie scene is very friendly so let your opponent know of your experience and ask whatever questions you need.

Hope you enjoy the event.

I have paid!

Any news on ranked or not...?

Not ranked.

Reason - its a starter tournament to encourage new players.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Looks like its going to be Pandora!

So, going for a vote in the popularity poll then?

Painted or dayglow?

First annoying thing about the new forum - there is a limit to the number of emoticons in a post! So if you have paid your name is now green,

According to the post we have 12 paid and I know of another 4 due to pay this weekend. So come on, pay up or let me know if you are not coming!

Off to buy the wooden spoon this afternoon!

• Like 1