nagash's rotten harvest entries

nagash13

so now that the contest is over, and the winners announced, i thought i would say which ones were mine. but first i want to say congrats to all the winners and everyone that put in the work to finish their entries on time. maybe next time i'll have the time to convert up something more malifaux based.

post-13722-1391193176293_thumb.jpg

i had to rely on drybrushing more than i would have liked on the wardemon, but as time was a factor, i did what i could. If i ever make some headway on my painting backlog, i might reward myself with the plage demon from ultraforge. I may go back and add some blood streaking on the axe, and improve the silver highlights on the terminator.

A big thank you to the people who left feedback to all the contest participants in the voting threads, i think i read them all before they were taken down. please feel free to leave more suggestions or comments. i'm still working on improving. my resin cobblestone bases from secret weapon miniatures are supposed to be shipping today, so hopefully i'll be working on a malifaux mini or 2 soon.

post-13722-13911931762442_thumb.jpg

well i bought them at least 3 years ago from micro art studios i think. one day i want to do a full unit of 5 of these guys.

looks like these replaced them in feb.

http://www.shop.microartstudio.com/possessed-bases-round-40mm-p-858.html

i heard there was a split at micro art, and perhaps thats why new ones replaced. of course, i really like the new ones better, so that could be the reason too.

I'm at work so not positive of the demon height. but the skulls on the base are 28mm scale if that helps. the model is from ultraforge. the wings are a separate upgrade to the model that fits almost all their demons.

most of the rocky base for the demon comes with him. i glued it to a flat 60mm base, and blended in some texture, then added all the vegitation.