coming back to malifaux...with questions...

WoeIsMe

So as the title states, i am coming back to the game after a very long time away...

myself and a friend are wanting to start off small ( a 15stone shootout(?) and i only have a pandora box set and a few other models at my disposal...

can anyone offer any advice on what i should hire/general advice for someone coming back after so long... ( it was probably 3 years ago when i played last...)

Not from an anal point of view, just rules and balance but 15ss games Re designed for henchmen to lead. Candy, a few upgrades, Kade and a sorrow would work well as you would have a spell caster, melee, range and shenanigans to get bk into the game.

Pandora, for me, is vastly different (and more balanced tho!) than she used to be. Learning with candy might be an easier bet tbh...

yea was my understanding that a 15ss game would require a henchman only.... and all i have is candy for that.... looking through the new cards kade was a pretty sure bet just to have some physical "oomph" and a sorrow thrown in just for the shenanigans is a pretty good idea... any suggestions on upgrades for candy/kade? i should have 3 ss left over to buy upgrades..