Minions:

Punk Zombie [7ss]

2x Rotten Belles [10ss]

Summons:

3x Mindless Zombies [s/2ss]

Rotten Belle [5ss]

Flesh Construct [6ss]

2x Punk Zombie [7ss]

Heck of a lot of fun, I faced Zoaraida, Lady Justice and Tara in some Halloween themed games. I did not do well, but I am getting a good handle on the game and love the card mechanic. I definitely forgot to use a lot of powers and abilities and also stuff like strategies and schemes.

But I did kill some stuff.

I should have ditched Reaper Grin for an extra ss, but Nicodem performed well. I got use out of all his spells otherwise.

Managed to get out a Flesh Construct in round two of one of the games...nasty! It would have eaten a master if it were only a little shorter. Mindless Zombies were great for extra actions and miring up opponents.

The Rotten belles were great in controlling movement with undress, lure and embrace. The Punk Zombie was great in melee.

Mortimer dug up a lot of bones and was good in melee when necessary. My Favourite Shovel was a great upgrade.

Nice, welcome to Malifaux. Did you play special Halloween scenarios, or just use themed scenery and such? I suppose that Nicodem is Halloween-themed all year round.
Yeah, we played the Halloween games, pumpkin patch trick or treat and the Carver. Like I said I almost forgot about schemes and such, but I did have fun killing stuff, summoning zombies, learning my models and the game. Gonna do better on my next go round.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

welcome and you've picked an excellent master. Nicodem is my favorite. Also remember if that pesky master is 2 tall just have a crookedman paralyze it and then franky has no problem eating it.
Nico...wait, I mean Nice! Can't wait for that flesh construct to scarf someone down. Kind of like keeping him as a summons, didn't seem that hard to get out. Been wondering about any other models I might pick up. Here is a base 50ss Nico crew I can tweak dependent upon strategy etc.:

5ss Pool (48+5)

Nicodem, The Undertaker -- 3 Cache

Maniacal Laugh [1ss]

Totems:

Grave Spirit [3ss]

Henchmen:

Mortimer, The Gravedigger [9ss]

My Favorite Shovel [2ss]

Enforcers:

Bette Noir [8ss]

Unnerving Aura [1ss]

Minions:

2x Punk Zombie [14ss]

2x Rotten Belle [10ss]

Summons:

3x Mindless Zombies [s/2ss]

Rotten Belle [5ss]

Flesh Construct [6ss]

Punk Zombie [7ss]

Welcome to Malifaux!

Necropunks are great in games where you need to drop scheme markers, as they're capable of quickly crossing the board and leaping over terrain or out of combat. They're also difficult to kill unless your opponent focuses on them, with Hard to Kill and a self-healing ability.