M1 Victoria Model Question

Sobek

Does anyone know/remember if the original Victoria's (The Victoria wearing the coat) head was a seperate piece? I like her old head more than the new one with the sides shaved, and was pondering doing a swap.

I have not put together the Viks, new or old, but I don't remember any of the metal height 2 models having separate heads (although the Ice Golum certainly had a separate head) so I doubt she did. However, even if she did not, you can cut white metal heads off pretty easily so you could do the conversion either way. A small saw us worked best for me, as clippers or a knife ad more deformation due to the compression of the cut piece.

Edited by Fenton Crack
Spelling

Problem is that some of her hair is falling down the jacket and if you're going to cut her head off you will also remove at least two locks of her hair. But those can still be modeled easily in my opinion.

I have original Viktorias, maybe the alternate models are different.

Also the alternate models have a bit more detail to their faces, but I like the original ones better.

• 2 weeks later...