Armorcast Warlock Titan commission

So, this is the largest mini that I've painted. At least that I've completed- and that includes minis that weren't originally meant to be minis like some of those dragons I got from the Asian gift store.

Yep, Armorcast made some big minis back in the day. So, we couldn't really fit this bad boy into the light box like normal to photograph him, so we ended up with some odd angles.

The head is interchangeable. Actually, none of this mini was glued together when we sent him off (I mean, there's just no way to ship a bad boy like this otherwise).

titan-1.jpg

titan-2.jpg

titan-3.jpg

titan-4.jpg

titan-5.jpg

@Vin- He arrived in fine shape. I don't think that the resin really degrades over time, so the only worry is that someone might have broken it (or tried to mod it and failed).

Honestly, I wonder if people aren't forging these, but I have no way of knowing. This one looked just like the Armorcast minis I've seen before.

@Viuk- I paint a lot of diverse stuff, and most of it is on commission, so it'd be a massive thread. I always find those massive threads kind of unmanageable. Maybe that's just me.

Also, I don't really feel like they all fit together, what with all the cake toppers I do, competition projects and large forces. That's probably just my hangup though.