M2E League for the beta

scuttlebut

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooo, gremlins... better have a look at what they do in first ed. I only know what Burt does with a nurse in tow!

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Scuttlebut, can I make a serious suggestion.

As the whole purpose of this league is to provide play-test feedback can I suggest you pick which vassal map is used each week. This will provide one constant so players can assess reports knowing how terrain will have effected the game.

Thanks.

Scuttlebut, can I make a serious suggestion.

As the whole purpose of this league is to provide play-test feedback can I suggest you pick which vassal map is used each week. This will provide one constant so players can assess reports knowing how terrain will have effected the game.

Thanks.

Good idea Dave. Was also considering making it fixed strategy each round too.

It would also be great if for the first game new open beta testers are paired up with closed beta testers. This way the game could flow a little better as one player will have a better handle on the rules.

I'll see if I can make something like that happen as I agree it would make the game flow better. However, as far as I know, rule one of beta club is don't acknowledge being in beta club. Obviously the league will only start after the beta opens but I kind of want to get as much in place before then so I only have to press send on an email. I'll see and will email people to gauge their thoughts

If anyone reading this in the GMT +/-1 timezones wishes to sign up then you have until Sunday night to do so.

Hopefully all of the sign ups should have received an email from me regarding their allocated master. I've marked off in bold on the main post the people who have responded and these people are now "locked in" to those masters for the beta league.

Note: being locked in to a master is nowhere near as kinky as it sounds. Unless it's Marcus and then ooooohhhh yeah :)