Updated rules cards on the online store ?

P.Kersey

Question

I was wondering if any body knew if the cards sold on the online store were up to date.

I need the new cards for Hamelin's crew and apparently Leveticus has a v3 card? I also have the v2 cards for crooked men but the rules for shafted are different then the v2 download so I probably need one of those as well.I would prefer to just buy them rather then do a card swap just for the sake of saving time.

4 answers to this question

I don't know if we can vouch for the new Dreamer or Hamelin crew cards. They released the pdf of them, but I don't remember them saying they were in print and for sale (or being packaged with the models from now on). As far as Crooked Men, I'll have to double check the ones I have against the v2 pdf again, as I got mine exchanged when that program was in effect. [Plus, there are only so many cards even available. No book 3, pigapult perpetualy out of stock, etc., which means they may be pursuing other options with the cards. Time will tell.]

Edited by i_was_like_you

I can confirm that Levi's v3 card is the one for sale on the store. I bought one as I had a really old crew box for him and they sent me the v3 card.

As far as Dreamer/Hamelin, there hasn't been an official announcement about their availability on the store so I wouldn't count on those being the most up to date if you were to buy them.