Boyzie's Wastrel

boyzie

Really beautiful work!

Thanks

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

The shading, highlights, color gradation, the contrasts, detail, everything looks beautiful. Well done.

Wow, nice feedback thanks.

Really awesome job. Exceptionally well done!

If I may be nit picky... I do dig the contrast you create with the green moss. I just think the dark green is a tad too bright to work right. I think a more muted tone of green would have achieved much more.

It is still freaking awesome though. <3

Cheers

Out of curiosity which colours did you use for the orange brown look on the leather? I have been painting my leather with darker browns but have been tempted to try a more orange brown. Just slightly worried it may end up too bright

I will post up a list of colours in the morning i'm off to bed :1_Exhausted_Puppet:

Flesh: Foundry's Expert flesh Pallette

Overcoat: VGC Burnt CAD RED shaded with black and highlighted with red 15 orange 3&4 and flesh all from foundry.

Tophat: Foundry's Bay Brown pallette

Leather belt: Foundry's Leather Pallette

Shirt: Foundry Buff leather 7A 7 7C

Scarf and gang colours: Foundy Deep blue 20A 20B 20C

Gold: Vallejo liquid gold

Silver: Alcad II

Mudsplatter: MIG pigments Dark mud mixed with matt medium to raise the splatter a little.

Flesh: Foundry's Expert flesh Pallette

Overcoat: VGC Burnt CAD RED shaded with black and highlighted with red 15 orange 3&4 and flesh all from foundry.

Tophat: Foundry's Bay Brown pallette

Leather belt: Foundry's Leather Pallette

Shirt: Foundry Buff leather 7A 7 7C

Scarf and gang colours: Foundy Deep blue 20A 20B 20C

Gold: Vallejo liquid gold

Silver: Alcad II

Mudsplatter: MIG pigments Dark mud mixed with matt medium to raise the splatter a little.

Thank you so much for posting these. I am not really familiar with the foundry paints but some of their sets look really sweet