Collodi - Crew advise

HxFluff1986

I have had plenty of fun with Collodi and his gang of marionettes. He will need to keep his marionettes close and check out the 'pull my finger' wiki page for tips on how to make the most out of Collodi's movement trick. You will find he can move around fairly fast, but be careful not to get strung out (if you excuse the pun) and open to being bashed up. I have used him as a henchman with a Zorida crew, so lots of wicked dolls too and also with a widow weaver to make more scrap counters.

Collodi as a leader has a limited selection of models, but is able to make good use of them all. If you look at the crew creator, you will see all his options (I think its Marionettes, Wicked Dolls, Stiched together, the 5 effigies and the widow weaver).

If you use a different Neverborn leader you can still hire collodi into the crew. This opens up many more options (all of the neverborn models and most of the mercenaries). Its a great way to expand your selection and change your crew style.

Enjoy