Ramos 25 Soulstones match

AndyP.

Hi all,

I'm back to ask you some advice about my list with Ramos.

Arcanists Crew - 25 - Scrap

Ramos -- 5 Pool

+ Ramos, Avatar of Invention [2ss]

Mobile Toolkit [3ss]

Large Steampunk Arachnid [5ss]

Soulstone Miner [6ss]

Steampunk Arachnid [3ss]

Steampunk Arachnid [3ss]

What are your impressions about this list?

Thanks to all for attenction!

The list looks to me like it would struggle achieving A line in the sand, Claim jump, destroy the evidence, Tresure hunt and turf war.

You aren't going to be able to stop supply wagon well either.

It might be risky in slaughter if you are planning on summoning many models.

The list may do well in contain power and escape and survive. It should be able to protect a supply wagon well.

There are only 2 times when I would have a prewritten list, and those are

1 Its the only models I own

2 I'm in a tournement that has made me pre write a list.

Otehrwise it is worth having mopdels for certain tasks.

I have never seen the point in hiring the soulstone miner to just generate soulstone. It costs you more than it can get you during the game.

the soulstone miner depends on how many soulstones you need and how disposable the construct is. For kaeris for example, it breaks the limit of her 5ss henchman allowance and can be overeheated when its on low woudns and in a good position to explode and spread burning tokens.

for other masters, its less and less necessary - although still a handy assassination piece.

Drop the soul stone miner for another Large Arachnid which also increases aRamos stone pool to 6. That is a standard 25 stone list that I have run at least 30 times. It works very well and can accomplish all strategies. You have to keep in mind that aRamos makes signifigant models Turn 3+. Play aggressive with your spiders early, there will be scrap on the board for the Avatar to turn the game around in the second half.

This is not an OP crew, it plays well though. You have to be a fan of Ramos and the type of construct crew he runs. You can win more often than not once you learn the crews synergy and how it affects their pros and cons.