Cheat your fate - 35ss @Sheffield - 16th March 2013

ninjahamster

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could bring Marcus for some hardcore Razorspine Rattler action?

...maybe next time... (not a joke)

I've been playing Malifaux for near enough 5 months now, and still haven't played against the guild at all! A few games against, 10T McCabe, but that's the extent of my Guild experience.

well it seems like ill be bringing the only neverborn

Good, no one likes you Neverborn :P haha

Least theres going to atleast be one of each faction now so I don't feel so bad bringing another Resurrectionist, although as I said if enough people on here say they're going to bring Resurrectionist's then Ill bring the Hoffmeister to make the Factions a little more diverse. Otherwise all I'll say is... 'Braaaaiiiiiinnnsss' XD

Good, no one likes you Neverborn :P haha

Least theres going to atleast be one of each faction now so I don't feel so bad bringing another Resurrectionist, although as I said if enough people on here say they're going to bring Resurrectionist's then Ill bring the Hoffmeister to make the Factions a little more diverse. Otherwise all I'll say is... 'Braaaaiiiiiinnnsss' XD

Well I was wanting to take arcanists but when I looked at my collection I realized I'd accidentally bought 3/4 of the neverborn range.

Well I was wanting to take arcanists but when I looked at my collection I realized I'd accidentally bought 3/4 of the neverborn range.

Now if I wasn't a fellow tabletop gamer I'd find it hard to believe you could buy so many models accidentally. Since I am a fellower gamer I understand just how easy it is to do XD haha I've managed it with my Resurrectionist lol 'just another box to help this master'... 'Well that wouldn't hurt for this one'. And before you know it XD

There's going to be at least one other neverborn :)

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

alreet guys, if there still some spots open myself and a friend would also like to comedown on saturday. will be bringing guild and arcanists. can we pay on door??

Hey - it should be ok - I'm just checking with the venue to make sure it's ok for lunch etc. - will let you know asap

Thanks to everyone that made it - hope you all had a good time :)

I'll be organising another one soon - probably in another couple of months.

Will get hold of the results and get them posted up

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Right, I've got hold of the results. Unfortunately it looks like there was a bit of a mistake in one of the submitted results which has had an effect on the final rankings:

Jimmy Balderstone Ressurectionists 9

Adam Hutchinson Arcanists 7

Ant Hoult Ressurectionists 7

Rob Smith Ressurectionists 6

James Doxey Guild 6

Brooks Martin Guild 6

Jakab Sennett Ressurectionists 6

Robin Everett Outcasts 6

Will Lambert Ressurectionists 4

Nathan Chenery Outcasts 3

Chris Holloway Outcasts 3

Stephen Fey Neverborn 3

Scott Weldon Neverborn 3

Dave Chandler Ten Thunders 1

Rob Dickie Ten Thunders 0

Mike Balderstone Ten Thunders 0

Hutch's second game was entered incorrectly, and that pushed him up into second and Ant down to third.

Sorry for the cock up :( :( I think it's down to having a results sheet, that wasn't the clearest per person.

Next time I think i'm going to go to a Single results sheet per game to try and make things easier and try and avoid mistakes in the entry.

I'll upload these results to rankings and can only apologise to Adam, Ant and Rob.

Otherwise i'll blame Tigerstyle as it only seemed to be his results sheet that caused problems ;) ;) ;)

Ant & Adam, if you PM me i'll mail you out a correct certificate if you want. And Adam if you let me know if there's anything you need i'll mail a prize out to you.

Jimmy

Edited by ninjahamster