Bring the League to Malifaux

Lancer

If there is anyone out there that play League of Legends. I have been converting Champions to Malifaux Henchmen at the soul stone cost of 10. I have a lot done but i am only going to tell you a few.

Warwick (Guild) Beast

wk/cg Df Wp Ca Wd Ht Base

5/9 4 6 6 10 2 30mm

Weapon

Claw Bite

Rg 2" Rg 1"

Cb 6 Cb 5R

Dg 1/2/4 Dg 2/3/5

Abilities

Flurry (2)

Triggers

®Hungering Strike [bite]: after hitting a target this target makes a healing flip. +1 Wd per Ram.

Actions

Hunters Call: (2) (8") All friendly models may make a strike with one target in melee range.

Blood Scent: (0) Push a Cg towards a target that has less then half health. round up for odd numbers, 7 must have 4.

Infinite Duress: (2) Charge a target. target gains slow.

--------------------------------------------------

Master Yi (Guild)

6/9 4 4 3 8 2 30mm

Weapon

Katana

Rg 1"

Cb 6R

Dg 1/3/6

Abilities

Regenerate 1

Triggers

(RM) Double Strike [Katana]: After hitting a model make another strike.

Actions

(1) Alpha Strike: Make a Walk action and you may make one Katana Strike during this move.

(1) Meditate: Make a healing flip.

(0) Wuju Style: Next katana strike gains +1 to damage flip

Spell

(1) Highlander: [15/-/C] Gain Reactivate

-----------------------------------------

Nunu (Arcanist)

4/8 4 6 6T 12 3 40mm

Weapon

Yeti Fist Ice Blast

Rg 2" Rg 6"

Cb 6T Cb 5

Dg 3/3/5 Dg 0/1/3

Abilities

Frozen Heart

Weapon

Ice Blast: Enemy gains Slow.

Trigger

(T) Consume [Devourer]: heals all Wd.

Actions

(1) Blood Boil: Lose Frozen Heart and gain Fast.

Spells

(1) Devour: [13TC/Df/2" Melee] Sacrifice target living Ht 1 model.

(2) Absolute Zero: [13TT/Df/6" Pulse] Enemy models take 1/2/4 Dg. Also lose the ability to charge and -2 Wk.

If you would like to see more just ask. Also i would love to hear any changes that you all have.

I pictured there being more of a crossover between malifauxers and LoL players but i guess you win some you lose some... this was a flop... but maybe we can turn this into something still. I would love to see some other peoples made up model ideas... i mean just one would make me feel like less of a loser.

Okay, let me just say a few things here (sadly those things are not model stats, but I wish they were; sadly I don't play LoL so...):

a) you aren't a loser. You just happened to lose out on this particular board, with this particular topic. I personally have posted 2 threads in Miniatures Showcase, with all of my painted models, and that was a complete loss, with nobody commenting, not even as critique. I felt horrible, sure, but it was okay before long. It'll be fine. Please don't degrade yourself over one failed thread topic.

B) I have a friend who plays both games; sadly he doesn't like to think up new models, so that's a bust. However, he isn't even on this forum so what can you do? :P

Anyway, I hope your exploits are better noticed sooner than later. :)

~Lil Kalki

I forced myself to swear off playing LoL a while back, because there were other things in my life that needed doing. Otherwise I'd be right in with suggestions. :P

Okay, just one for the sake of it. Nunu's ult should, to my mind, be an area-clearing channelled ability, something like:

(0) Absolute Zero (13:tomes:tomes/-/6:aura): -2/-2 Wk/Cg. In the Start Closing Phase, models within the :aura suffer 5 Dg. If this model's position would be changed, models within the :aura suffer 2 Dg before this model moves, and this effect ends. Models with Frozen Heart ignore the effects of this spell.

I can see some desire for crossover and a few of my local crew play both. Not getting a response in 24 hours doesn't mean that no one likes the idea. Everyone is just attending to other things, likely. The Kickstarter is in its last week and people are heavily invested in getting all the details and reading the flood of posts from the forum and KS page.

Would dig Talon And Khazix.... Two of my favorites.

I play khazix all the time so here is one that i am very proud of

Kha'zix (NeverBorn)

5/9 4 4 5 8 2 30mm

Weapon

Blade Spike

Rg 1" Rg 8"

Cb 6M Cb 5

Dg 3/5/6 Dg 2/3/5B

Talents

Evolve: After killing a target choose to gain one of the following and you may only gain 3 per game:

-Blades:Blade +2 Rg and Issolated becomes +4 damage insted of +2

-Spikes: you may target up to two addition targets within 3" and +1 Dg

-Leap:Cg +3 and +1 additional flip to your damage flip

-Active Camo: when camo is actived gain hard to wound and you may use 1 ap and still not lose your camo.

Unseen Threat: if you activate out of LoS of all enemy models causes your next time you damage an enemy they receive slow.

Trigger

Isolated: Blade(M) if the target has no friendly models more than 2" around you gain +2 damage

Blades: Paired

(2) Sky Dive: Ignore terrain when charging

(0) Camo: gain soft cover as long as you only walk or pass and gain Unseen Threat