Candy,the petulant youth?

mattausten86

Question

14 answers to this question

So, Twisting Fates, p 42:

An Avatar counts as both an Avatar and Master for game effects, Talents, and Spells, unless they specifically state that they affect or cannot affect Avatars.

Example: An Avatar has the Use Soulstone Ability just like a Master does.

Does that mean that Candy, the Petulant Youth is a Master then?

An Avatar still counts as the Master it replaces...

She does not replace a master... how can she then be an avatar? I would assume that since she does not replace a Master, she does not gain Use Soulstone.

What I'm trying to say here is that Candy's Avatar does not quite follow the rules for Avatars...

I do not believe she becomes a Master, and I do not believe she gains Use Soulstone.

Edited by egoon

The second statement there is so things like schemes still work, if you kill Seamus, Avatar of Dread, you will still get the 2VP, even though Seamus, the Mad Hatter, was the model you originally selected to be assassinated.

All Avatars, count as Masters and have Use Soulstones. So Candy and Pandora should be considered a dual Master like the Viks or LCB/Dreamer.

Edited by Ratty

So is Sim29 a master with use soul stone?!

Does Sim 29 have the Avatar Characteristic.. I can't see it, just says Constuct, Undead, Unique in my book. whereas Candy says Avatar (Candy),Woe

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Thanks, Ratty! That works for me =)

It's not an Avatar, so I assume no.

What happens to schemes like Kill Protegeé if it targets Candy? She is no longer a Minion...

I would say it would still work fine on Candy, the Petulant Youth. As Candy was a legal target when Scheme was revealed.

Does Sim 29 have the Avatar Characteristic.. I can't see it, just says Constuct, Undead, Unique in my book. whereas Candy says Avatar (Candy),Woe

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

I would say it would still work fine on Candy, the Petulant Youth. As Candy was a legal target when Scheme was revealed.

Ah yes!

I really did not read this thread well.