Which effigies with collodi??

mattausten86

I think you need a Teddy before you add another Effigy but Arcane should probably be a first pick. My first was Mysterious because the model is cool and it was Neverborn, but Arcane is the one that has helped the most. An extra card and an extra AP per turn is pretty good.

Can't take a teddy from the off,have to use the widow to make it!

Cheers

Matt

That was what I meant. As the OP already has the Widow, Teddy would be a very logical and effective next purchase...at least from my experience. It is surprising how many players stay away from the Weaver when there are any counters in her path. They don't want to be Tibber-dropped.

I have never played a Collodi game where the widow weaver wasn't the number one target. I've never actually managed to get teddy out! Even when I have counters everywhere!

I guess I've never built my game around getting teddy out, however. I like to play a bit more loosely than that.

I can say that wicked dolls have been worth their little weights in gold. And stitched togethers are really nice as well.

As for an effigy, I strangely find the extra card the only draw of the arcane and not the AP. I really like the carrion in some situations when you pair them with a stitched together and use the carrion effigy to remove immunities. Plus the carrion effigy moves well!

All of what Victoria just said is worth note. Some people don't find Weaver effective. Weaver and Arcane for me have been pretty reliable but they may not for others. Stitched are tanks, for sure. Wicked Dolls are insanely good for their price as their triggers can be game turners even against their own faction.