Presenting! Mr. Jacob Lynch and the seductive Oiron!

E.T.A. Hoffman

Welcome one and all to the Honey Pot! Where you most whimsical desire can be real, where no dream cannot be realized. Come try your luck!

So I tried out Oiron with Lynch the other day. Oh to post as a Neverborne or a T10. Well it was tough but I think you're off better with Oiron while running Lynch as a T10. Here's why.

Oiron cost you only 4 stones! Yes that's right, before we begin, if you turn out to be a fool like me. You might not have noticed that this ladies can be hired for no addition cost if you take Lynch as a T10 master over NB. So that's important. But, why hirer them at all you ask? Well lets see.

What can beckoners not do? They can't lure somebody that's 18" away! What I found was Oiron are the most excellent complement Beck's. I took two of both and found that my ability to lure a enemy model from across the board four times is very effective. The Oiron also have an ability that creates an auro of +1 WP which, as you know, is what Becks use to show honeyed words. If you can make the enemy brilliant first, then you have an effective combat 9 with honey words. Not to shabby!

I tried in two different game the strategy of taking Jacob's read 'em and weap. I used the supreme range advantage to grab a week model and lure them four times all the way into Jacob's, and Tannen's, range. Giving myself a real solid change to complete my strategy on the first turn and set myself up with a real nice deck next turn. Then if you picked a weak model, you can always off them later. But, I'd think if the model is really not too big a threat, to leave it next to Tannen, to neutralize its potential, and then save that model for the next turn so that Lynch can Dead Man's Hands again just for fun.

Just wanted to share my experience. Hope it turns out to be helpful.