Who do we have here still that plays Guild?

Jonas Albrecht

Does a recent Guild Convert count?

I have the following crews and all the little add ons.

C. Hoffman

Perdita

Lady J

Sonnia Criid

no Lucious yet.

And play almost exclusively Guild with the exception of when I get some Torakage and Archers, Then I'll also play a 10T Mei Feng.

Patiently waiting for M C H A M M I S H

I still play them but not exclusively anymore. The main reason I''m not solely invested in guild is while they are good at what they do they lack a component that they can transform a game and turn out something "exciting" or "amazing" with them in my eyes.

They are a solid faction and I still enjoy them. It is just they in my eyes don't have a turn around component that can be swingey when needed. Where as the other faction I mainly play as well have picked up has the "tricks" to turn around the game when needed.

Most of the time guild masters/crews do one thing really well and stick with pressing where it hurts. However if the opponent can roll with the punches or start asking questions other than what the particular list does well they can have a problem.

• 2 weeks later...

I started with Showgirls, but quickly pirouetted my way into the Guild. Specifically, I'm totally pumped for McCabe, but I've quickly amassed Sonnia, Lady J, Lucius, and Perdita as well as most of the guild starting minion line up.

While I totally enjoy the speed and tricksiness of Collette and her ladies, I do prefer the indisputable power of the Guild (of calamitous intent)!

I play Guild exclusively and by that I mean no matter what crew I play I know deep down inside that they are truly working for the Guild. Whether its Mei Feng or the Victoria. Nicodem or Kiari. The Guild is pulling the strings.

This is an answer I can't disagree with.

Also, Nix: Your most recent Gamer's Lounge Podcast has further destroyed your ability to consider yourself Guild.

(this is not a serious thread)

Edited by Jonas Albrecht