Malifaux Gangwar @ Scythe, Liverpool 9th December-Four 35ss games

Neverata

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys I had a great day and the drive was fine if a little long.

Jo you are a star and made the day fun and interesting for everyone.

Dave if I never see another terraclips board in my life I will be a very happy man. In truth I enjoyed our game on the indoor board but more because it was you than the board. Playing Levi with only 30mm bases against guild was hard work, I think you need to be able to get round all the board with a 50mm base or have some house rules that says 50mm can squeeze through with a move reduction.

Very happy with best painted and very happy for Levi as he will be retired after the masters so it was good for him to get one under his belt.

Shame to only lose one game and come 9th but that is what you get for drawing.

Something new next year so watch the painting forums.

Luke.

Dave if I never see another terraclips board in my life I will be a very happy man. In truth I enjoyed our game on the indoor board but more because it was you than the board. Playing Levi with only 30mm bases against guild was hard work, I think you need to be able to get round all the board with a 50mm base or have some house rules that says 50mm can squeeze through with a move reduction.

Which is kind of what I was alluding to in my last post. When James and I played on it, we agreed that models on 40mm or 50mm bases could go through a door with a 1" reduction to their move.

I can only agree.

It was a great event. Thank you, Jo. Thanks to all guys and especially my opponents. I had great games and enjoyed them.

I forgot his name but one of the guys was laughing when I said that I am playing competitive with my gremlins. Seeing the scores I was close to fourth place *wink* If Pere wouldn't have been such a loose canon *happy*

Edited by Boon