Old Skool Guild Player

gunpowder saint

It's been a while since I've been around these parts. I see a whole new look, picked up the whole new book, that at the 3rd one. I haven't picked up my Lucious Figure in ages, he always looks so sad whenever I open the briefcase.

But alas, through spite, anger, betrayal, and all the other stuff that makes a good guild story. I have returned. Mostly because I forgot how fun the game was. I forgot Sonnia Criid, and Lady J.

So what has happened to the guild in my stead? I've been gone for a long while, is Perdita still ranked top Guild Leader? is Sonnia and Lucious still massively underused and under appreciated? And what are these Witchling Handlers I keep hearing about? I read their stats and that just seems sick and wrong. Witchlings with Sonnia were already borderline diabolic, and now you give them a bunch of buffs? I love it.

Also the Guild Rifleman? read a little about that, found out that Lucious has an even easier time holding the line against scum of malifaux. But those are just my two masters that I like, what else have I missed?

Yeah Sonia is top tourny level imo but Mcabe is going to be bonkers . Hoffmen has picked up steam but a lot of guild players still like lady j and Perdita still . Perdita with Von Shill is a pretty nasty combo ( great against Pandora ) .

I am a huge Lucius fan so I play him whenever I can , I been having fun using him with ladyJ and a Warden . McCabe is going to work awesome with Lucius .

I have been testing Lucius with 2 riflemen its been pretty nasty I still think the austinger has its place even with the riflemen in there .