Oiran and pandora

*Jack*

Okay, so I might be snowballing and bigging up an idea that doesnt have too many merits, but in anticipation of the release of our favourite mercenary geisha showgirls next month, I've been figuring out if and where they could fit in my various crews.

I'm wondering if they'll have a lot of synergy with pandora. They've got lure, which is always nice, especially nice on models on a :-fate to wp thanks to pandora... Failing the resist will result in a wound from pandora (and another from a doppleganger if you're using it). Harmless will also have some nice effects - If on a negative flip, many opponents will have a hard time beating 12 to actually be able to attack the oiran. Using sultry or the trigger to regain harmless... I think there's a lot of possibilities here. Finally, there's a (0) that gives friendly models +1 wp, which is nice, especially if you're going to be using stitched/incite chains, and the card peeking from the oiran.

On the downside, lilitu can do lure better, albeit at a higher cost (And having to include a lelu if you werent going to already). She also has irresistable, which is as good, if not better than harmless. She has the trigger on her lure and is not a living model.

So yeah, thoughts? I'm just brainstorming. I'll try it out when I have the model.

I have speculated their worth also but the more I think about it, the more the ideas change to a lilitu and summon a second in game if I desire more than one lure.

Also as i am starting to weave becconers in the lists as well, it has me looking and the other abilities they have besides lure to see if they are worthy of pandora.

I think the Oiran are definitely a solid model, and I could see trying to fit in maybe 1 of them and a Beckoner. While they'll definitely see a lot of use, I am not sure it will be with 'Dora as she has access to options which are probably better models for Lure: Beckoner, Kade (Not reliable), Lilitu. The ability to pseudo-cycle an opponent's hand could be good, but does it make up for what those other models bring to the table, I'm not quite sure. If you're just looking to hand out WP duels there are probably still better options at 5 SS.