Tuco?

sarge

Question

Just painting up Tuco to add to my crew and a couple of questions...

1. From the shadows, does this allow you to deploy outside of normal deployment area within the ability parameters or must this be only in normal deployment area?

2. Taint loyalty allows target to not be considered as freindly model, so could you cast this on yourself or other in in your crew thus allowing dreamer to get an easy chance of completing his first criteria for manifestation of avatar ie: causing damage to enemy model using twist of fate?

Just thoughts in my head and not gameplan stuff,

thanks for your comments :-)

4 answers to this question

1. From the shadows, does this allow you to deploy outside of normal deployment area within the ability parameters or must this be only in normal deployment area?

It can be anywhere on the board, provided you obey the rules of the ability (staying away from declared scheme and strat targets).

2. Taint loyalty allows target to not be considered as freindly model, so could you cast this on yourself or other in in your crew thus allowing dreamer to get an easy chance of completing his first criteria for manifestation of avatar ie: causing damage to enemy model using twist of fate?

I'm not so sure about this. The wording on the spell is a little awkward, but I would assume that it the model would then become neutral, not exactly an enemy, since it isn't aligned with the enemy either. Just my thoughts.

From the shadows does allow you to deploy outside of your normal deployment.

Does not count as Friendly is not the same as Enemy, so no I don't think the taint loyality will help with the avatar conditions

To double confirm from the rulebook on definition of friendly vs enemy.

A model is considered an enemy when:

*It is currently under another Crew's control.

*It was hired by another Crew and is currently under that Crew's control.

*It was brought into play by an enemy model is currently under the Crew's control

Tuco cannot make any model you control an enemy because it is not being controlled by the opposing crew.