Absorb Spirt & Kirai's Soul

Kriltic

Question

Do you fully resolve Absorb Spirit (ie draw two cards) then fully resolve Kirai's Soul (discard two cards)? Or do you discard first then draw?

I dont have a rulebook to hand at the minute otherwise Id check myself so sorry for the simple question

Edited by Kriltic

10 answers to this question

I'm going to assume you mean "When Kirai uses Absorb Spirit on Ikiryo, what is the order of operations?"

Everything goes by the order listed in the action, resolving each sentence in turn, as follows:

1. Sacrifice [ikiryo] within 6". Resolve the effects of sacrificing Ikiryo:

Discard two Control Cards due to
    Kirai's Soul

Kirai heals 2 Wds due to
    Moment of Clarity

2. Draw two Control Cards.
  3. Kirai heals 2 Wds and receives Fast.

For most of these the order doesn't matter, but you will need to discard the two cards before drawing two more. The order of healing 4 Wds and becoming Fast isn't important.

what?

Please dont waste time posting something like this, theres really no point. My phone put in souls rather than cards but there was still no need.

It wouldnt even have to be Ikyrio as Lost Love also has the same special rule. I only asked because the order makes a huge difference as to what cards I can discard. Thank you for the clarification.

When I said fully resolve I simply meant do I , draw 2 cards, heal 2 wounds gain fast from Absorb Spirit, then gain two more wounds and discard two cards from Kirai's Soul.

Edited by Kriltic

If you had no idea then don't post its not particularly difficult. If Kadeton could gather what I meant based on the rule names then it obviously wasn't that hard to work out. I guess you must just need everything spelled out to you perfectly then?

Normally I do proof read my posts however since I was in a rush I didn't get chance and if it's none of your concern then don't reply with such a stupid response, it's rather simple actually.

So the reason you have your knickers in a knot is because I dared to question a post that made no sense to me.

You thought your post made sense, I disagree.

I thought i should ask what you meant. You disagree.

I think your reaction was infantile. You disagree.

Lets just agree to disagree, hey princess?

Simply being rude about it is the problem. If you didn't understand my point, fine I have no issue about that but at least explain what you mean rather than simply saying 'what?', its hardly constructive. Obviously manners are rather hard to come by for some people.

Edited by Kriltic