Evidence Markers (for Clover's Pact tourny, so don't look if you're going to it!)

Sholto

For this doubles tourny we have been encouraged (with pointy sticks) to make four Evidence Markers. My team is composed of Perdita and Hoffman, so I had to wonder what kind of evidence the pair of them would want to destroy so badly they would commit the considerable forces of the Guild to its eradication.

And then it came to me. Both of them are secret fans of a particular book, and have been sharing their fan fiction with each other. But - oh, noes! The journals of fan fiction have been stolen (they suspect Sonnia is behind it) and they must recover them before their secret is out!

What horrific fan fiction can it be?

Evidence1.jpg

Evidence2.jpg

I think the locked journal is the one Perdita put her Lucius/ Lady J encounter in. "Lady J - the only woman in Malifaux before whom Lucius can remove his mask - and be himself!" ;)

(Note to self: on no account proceed further with this notion. ON NO ACCOUNT!)

Edited by Sholto

I think the locked journal is the one Perdita put her Lucius/ Lady J encounter in. "Lady J - the only woman in Malifaux before whom Lucius can remove his mask - and be himself!" ;)

(Note to self: on no account proceed further with this notion. ON NO ACCOUNT!)

"Lucius gently removed her Greatsword, softly apologizing for breaking her Critical Strike bonus."