New Forum Background

The Armour and Pangalangalagnalangabingballabingbong...fine. I have no problem with them...not really something I want to see though because 1) I don't play Ressers, I play Guild and Arcanists and 2) I have a small child who will occasionally walk in when I'm at the computer and Ying ain't something I want him seeing.

Is there anyway for users to change or turn off the background image? I couldn't find one. I know of other forums where users can customise the background.

The Armour and Pangalangalagnalangabingballabingbong...fine. I have no problem with them...not really something I want to see though because 1) I don't play Ressers, I play Guild and Arcanists and 2) I have a small child who will occasionally walk in when I'm at the computer and Ying ain't something I want him seeing.

Is there anyway for users to change or turn off the background image? I couldn't find one. I know of other forums where users can customise the background.

I can actually follow you on this - I agree on the fact, that you should be able to change your background image. Not that I have any children yet - However I can imagin fishtank's problem. So in my opinion I would not mind them making it possible, or switching it to a less brutal image.

Of course, the last one was two headshot dead men being hung from a tree, with a BDSM fat guy on the other side going crazy-go-nuts.

You could just slightly minimize the window the forum width, rather than expand it to full screen size. You could use the spare desktop room to put up some pictures of $$$$$$$$$$$$ or kittens for the kids!

Okay...maybe not $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Ever.

I mean it.

(Edit: The fact that the 'c' word gets edited out on this forum makes me very, very happy.)

I'd actually love to know how to make the forum backgrounds in to computer wallpaper. My computer isn't loading up the new one yet, but when it does, I'd like it to stay with me!

Edit: Just figured it out (right click, "view background image"), and the new art just loaded. Awesome!

Edited by breached