Baby Kade????

GTDemon777

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

touche, at least he has a higher def? doesnt lelu also have to have lilitu or suffer 3 dmg?

Yeah, due to his Two Sided, he suffers 3 Wd if there are no friendly Lilitu models in play, during the Resolve Effects Step.

However, Lelu does have Regeneration 2 and a 0 AP, rg 1 :melee spell of Drink Blood, Dg 2/3/6, in which he heals a number of Wd equal to the damage inflicted by this spell. So taking a lone Lelu, or losing a Lilitu and not summoning a replacement for her by sacking a tot isn't the end of the world for him.

• 2 weeks later...

Kade isn't an auto-include for me, but he does get table time. With opponents that don't know him, he's the ultimate late-game assassin. When against someone that does know how bad he can get, he's a great tank/soak for the rest of my fairly fragile group.

As a side note: I don't actually have the Twins. Lelu's model never really appealed to me. May get them one day just for variety's sake, but the Kids for me are where it's at.