MI - 4 Week Beginner League Gamer's Gauntlet, Clinton Twp.

jmp_mydog

I'll be running a FIVE week beginner's league at Gamer's Gauntlet. This is a great chance for new and old players to get started with the game. The league is set up to award players for building and painting a table ready force.

Each week players can score a number of league points by playing games and painting models. Each point equates into a lotto ticket for the prize draw at the end of the league. The league is FREE to join and will begin 9/11/12. Scoring sheets should be turned in by 10:00pm Tuesday each night of the league and the final drawing with take place 10/9/12 you must be present to win.

post-2086-13911924869664_thumb.jpg

Gamer's Gauntlet is located at:

20564 Hall Road

Charter Township of Clinton, MI 48038

(586) 412-6677

League play takes place 6-10pm Tuesdays.

*Edits in red.

Edited by jmp_mydog

Thanks to everyone one that made it out for the league. The results of the lottery prize draw last night were:

Allison – Two painted Young Nephilim models

Loni – 50mm base insert, Clear Resin Ice Pillars

Jack – Piglets

John – Graveyard Base Inserts

Stay tuned for future events and join us every Tuesday for Malifaux Gaming.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Josh,

Thanks for running a great intro event series @ Gamer's Gauntlet! I had a lot of fun learning a really good game system.

KSW

Thanks Kevin, I'm glad everyone had fun. Congrats on finishing your crew they look great!