Rough guidelines for homebrew models

Soseito

My fiance is becoming more interested in Maifaux and wants to incorporate some minis from other games into our kitchen table games. (Note: that means will not see official FLGS play) Some models I could see being a proxy but for others there is no mini they could resemble.

In short, are there any guidelines or suggestions on how to properly stat and price a model?

I'm afraid I can't help you with your question, but I'm wondering where you are on the island and whether I know you or not. Where do you play? I play at Brothers Grim in Selden. We have a growing community that usually meets on Thursday nights...sometimes Friday. We have a fun tournament this month on the 22nd.

I live over in shirley. I've been to Brothers Grimm before but it is far out of the way for me and I wouldn't see myself going there very often.

Re-railing this thread now.

There is a model I want to make for my Kirai crew called the bound woman. It is basically a woman in a red kimono bound up with cords that resemble a spider's thread. I was thinking she could have a low wk/cg and slow models with an aura.

I want to try and fluff it so that she is similar to a Jurougumo (Spider woman in Asian mythology)

Edited by kannachan

I do not have a system to share per se, and I am pretty sure that the contributing writers mostly approach things from a "feels right" perspective with a couple tweaks made during play test, the Malifaux by the Numbers thread might offer some useful information to create one.

Edited by the imp

As you are saying it is just models for you and your wife to use, and that you want to make the fluff for the models or follow the fluff from somewhere else, make up what you like and if it is crazy OP or UP just adjust the stats / cost until you are both happy with it. Play testing random models for yourselves im sure could make for a few interesting games:)