Malifools Midsummer Malifaux Madness 2013

OldManMyke

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Team Neverborn - who plays what? :)

I can cover any gaps in the masters we might have, but if anyone has any preferences, let me know :)

I'm assuming Emma using Lilith, since that's the only master I know she uses.

Lee - dreamer that I know of...but are there any others?

Greg - ?????

I can plug any gaps. :)

So couple of things about crew / faction construction.

Across a faction Masters and Unique Models are indeed that Unique. This means for example that the Ressers between all 4 team members can only be fielding a single Izamu or Dead Rider. It will be up to the faction leader (captain sounds very guild like to me) to ensure that this happens. Rare models are fine so long as they are not rare 1, in which case they would be treated like Uniques. The purpose of this is to continue with the story aspect of the weekend.

The other thing to remember is that if a Unique model, including masters, is killed in a game then there is a remote chance that it is dead dead, as in you won't be able to use it again for the rest of the weekend. Other things could happen as well, imagine if we had rules that enabled the Guild to capture Izamu and then ransom him back to the Ressers - of course its very unlikely that we would come up with those sort of rules.

Not long to go now