So who is Mr Chainsntache?

fishtank

He was there, taunting us from the middle of the wallpaper with the Wastrels on.

He's there, looking menacing in the rolling SoS graphic on the forum.

Yet he apparently does not appear in SoS at all.

He doesn't look like a Wastrel to me...nothing in the spoiled stats (I don't have the book yet...my order is still processing) suggests he is one either- surely chain wrapped fists would be mentioned.

So...we have no idea who he is...beyond a model that was probably MEANT for SoS, and who got bumped.

Odds on him turning up in one of the mooted Story Encounters?

Anyone got any wild speculation?

Wastrel number 3.

Aka The awesome Wastrel

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

He doesn't look like a Wastrel to me...nothing in the spoiled stats (I don't have the book yet...my order is still processing) suggests he is one either- surely chain wrapped fists would be mentioned.

Wastrel's melee weapon is listed generically as "Gang Weapons", which I think Chain wrapped fix falls into nicely

Wastrel number 3.

Aka The awesome Wastrel

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Wastrel's melee weapon is listed generically as "Gang Weapons", which I think Chain wrapped fix falls into nicely

Where is he hiding his pistols?