Clockwork Trap Overview and Tactics

cerealkiller195

Warhammer also has a possible proxie from their ogre kingdom line

http://www.bitzbox.co.uk/product_info.php/ogre-ironguts-bear-trap-p-754

If you have a large enough scene you can maybe find a player who can part with a couple. After that a decent base that fits. Maybe also a paper clip that is segmented for the tenicles.

Looks good. Hopefully I can track a couple of those down here locally. There's a rather large scene here, at least at the LGS right next to my neighborhood.

With their "from the shadows" ability and their cheap cost they would make an excellent Killjoy delivery system. Basically you can have Killjoy in your opponents back line on turn one if you wanted. I'm really excited to try these buggers out in my Levi crews.

And then Lucas Loots the Dead, finding another Trap to replace the one that Placed Killjoy...*shakes head* Simply wonderful.

I've been thinking the same thing about traps and Killjoy - I was actually going to pitch the following list in Jonas's 'Pitch me a Hoffman list' thread as a semi joke semi serious list:

Hoffman

Warden

Warden

Watcher

Watcher

Watcher

Clockwork Trap

Clockwork Trap

Killjoy

4 stones

Idea is either 'from the Shadows' deployed traps or 'Slow to die' watchers dump Killjoy in your opponent's face, while the rest of your models speed around doing objectives...