Hey quick question...

Seamus's BFF

It's scenery and more.

The box comes with one "Hanging Tree" that can be used as special terrain of the same name.

It also has 2 smaller trees that fit on 40 mm bases along with extra copies of the Nathan and Eric, these also have stat cards for use as "The Hanged" models.

So the net result is 3 models. One big Tree that is scenery (with special rules) and 2 smaller Hanged models.

er, 30 mm bases. That'll teach me to post without looking at the v2 cards since I don't actually own hanged myself. The models are usable as hanged though.

From Nathan:

First up we have the Hanging Tree, all plastic, which features the Hanging Tree itself which is a little over five inches tall altogether with both Eric and myself hanging around after a hard day. There are also two smaller tree's, along with bodies, which can be used as alternative Hanged.
Edited by Clement

Yea, as i understand it from various posts what you get is:

1 Huge tree

2 Smaller trees on 50mm Bases

2 Nathans

2 Erics

Nathan and Eric are able to be used as the Hanged whilst having a spare to go on a tree to represent the special terrain feature, the hanging tree. This is what i have read in various places at least, i am sure someone else will come and confirm/deny what ive said shortly :)