New Resurrectionist in banner

LordZombie

It's a Penanggalan!

Nice research, I like it!

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Can someone post a pic? The banners don't come uP for me on my phone :(. It's the only Internet I have

Not sure if this will work, but try this.

http://www.wyrd-games.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6724&d=1343933869

Holy cow those look awesome! I really like the look of true guy with the big gun and turban. It looks like we're gettin someone who looks like wolverine too! Is tht a friekorps that I see there too?

They have so much stuff being released its insane. We haven't even seen half the stuff.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Also who the heck is the box set we saw with the bald was and chain wrapped fists? Seems cool. Bishops fighting sensei? I hope that he can be used with him. I really like the model for

Bishop but alas his SS cost is a bit high. You guys think balances will be released to reduce SS costs? Like him and ice golem and a few others are just not worth their costs. Especially after this release.

Is this normal for a wargame? Overlapping models and some go obsolete? Malifaux is my first and didn't know the trends of others.

Is this normal for a wargame? Overlapping models and some go obsolete? Malifaux is my first and didn't know the trends of others.

It tends to happen in a lot of Wargames. Its what some people call power creep. Personally I think we saw it the worse between book 1 and 2, but it leveled off in Book 3. Book 4 should hopefully add more options but not any "must take models", and should play well with other existing crews and models.