Lazarus + The Viks (and Control card removals!)

Mournafein

Not that I would use it in a competitive list, but has anyone used Lazarus with the Viks?

I could see him being a really fun piece to use, as he can heal himself, is reasonably resilient, and has potential to be a really hard hitting model.

Anyone have a second opinion on that?

Also, I've wanted to bring a list designed to strip cards from people's hands for a while, now. I'm not sure how practical or sportsmanlike it would be... But I'd like to see it in action, nevertheless. So here's what I've got so far:

Jack Daw 9ss

Hans 8ss

Rusty Alyce 8ss

Convict Gunslinger 5ss

Led by the Viks with a 5ss Cache... I know it's very atypical for Viks, but they're the only Outcast master I particularly care to play! Any input would be great! Thanks all!

@Blue: Totally agree. I hope the mold is as Impressive as he looks in the book. I think the grenade launcher bayonet thing is really sweet.

@Ted: Rusty Alyce has "Mercenary," so I'm pretty sure that opens the door to some more headshot goodness. ;) Yeah. I might just but some cool industrial looking bases, just for him. ;)

^__________^ Ignore. The above! I was ignorant of a hiring restriction! ^________^

Edited by Mournafein

the Viks "may" hire mercenaries. Rusty Alyce may only be hired by scavengers.

to hire her, the viks have to comply with all hiring restrictions. Since the only 3 scavenger masters are Ramos, Levi and Hoffman, those three are the only models that can hire her.

My only problem with taking Lazarus with the Viks is what the points may replace. 8ss (I think) would have to replace Schill, a librarian, or a Ronin and some SS cache... Depending on your preference. He may not be worth it... For the Viks. He's probably great with Levi.

as awesome as Schnill is i think it's always fun to try out new models to see what happens so i'm not too worried.

• 4 weeks later...