12 answers to this question

was thinking this list

lilith + avatar

cherub-2

lilitu-7

lelu-7

tuco-7

waldgeist-6

so could with enough 7s have 5 forests on first turn, and then 4 every turn after.

with liltu to heal the lilith from the sorrow or her self if i want (more lure action.)

and once she manifests forests of DOOOMMMM

yes i understand its not really that competitive but it would sure be fun as hell to play.

would of course strategy dependent try take hold out every time for a scheme.

Taint Loyalty says "any other model in the game." So, yes, to itself.

Very clever. I'd really like to do this, now. Is it safe to say you can do this several times?

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Just my understanding, though. So you could definitely put a lot of forest up, either way!

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

I'd really like a ruling on this, though... Seems like the best way to make aLilith useful.

So, consider replacing something with a Doppleganger... When you manifest, you should have like 6 forests on the board. 3 from: Lilith, totem, and Doppleganger. Another 3 from manifesting. Then just try to kill things in the woods for blood tokens... With Lelu and Lilitu (I might even consider two Lelu's for maximum melee ouch. Or, if it tickles your fancy, you could consider running a more growth-y type list) I personally think the twins are more resilient, by quite a bit, though.

Yeah, it looks like models are friendly to themself. But you COULD hire Sorrows and Tuco, have Tuco render each of them friendly only to itself, then have a Sorrow (0) Link Lilith, and finally have each cast (1) Illusionary Forest using (2) Siphon Magic. You might want to kill off that Sorrow before it drains Lilith. With a Student of Conflict to speed up Tuco, you could make three forests a round this way.

You could get one forest for every 3 soulstones you're willing to spend on Sorrows. It just doesn't sound like much fun since you'll be sitting there generating forests and killing your own models for the first few turns.