Video Puppet Wars Battle Report 3 July 11 2012

That wasn't bad at all, if anything the added speech bubbles and look at the cards added to it.

I keep rooting for Lady Justice (my 2nd favourite Puppet Master), but that was still quite a close game. I would say that Lady Justice needs to get more involved as he ability to produce Powerful Counters and hand them around is really useful. Her toybox should also wait to take out Seamus until she can do Elite Combat Training on Seamus' assassin. As scary as Bete is, Rusty Alyce is arguably one of the most potent (don't forget Magnetic Personality).

Anyway, thanks for another video and I hope you check out Puppet Wars during Gencon (on the Wyrd online store).

Thanks for the tips, I will pass them along to Jen (until I can get her to nerd up and create a forum account ^^ ). We talked about the game afterwards and I think right now her biggest problem is juggling all of her options while keeping in mind how I can employ all of mine at the same time.

For example, in game 2 it didn't occur to her that I still had Bete Noir in my toybox when she let Lady J become exhausted within range of both Seamus and my workbench. However I chalk this up to her inexperience in wargames and we're hoping with practice she can start to lay the smackdown on me.

• 4 weeks later...