Collodi Weaver Widow and Breathe Life

Idreamofchompy

Question

So i have two questions about Breathe Life

1) when succsefully cast can you give each model affect a different ability i.e. one gets melee expert and one gets casting expert (I'm assuming not but just thought I should ask)

2) If i have collodi use breathe life on two models and give them both melee expert can i then have weaver widow use her breathe life to affect the same models and give them say casting expert

7 answers to this question

You choose only one expert, which affects each model.

Abilities with the same name dont stack, so I don't believe you can give any model 2 experts from breathe life.

I agree on point 1, but point 2 I see differently. A model that is targetted by Breathe Life doesn't gain an effect named "breathe life", it gains "(+1) XX expert". It's similar to the nurse's effects.

I agree on point 1, but point 2 I see differently. A model that is targetted by Breathe Life doesn't gain an effect named "breathe life", it gains "(+1) XX expert". It's similar to the nurse's effects.

Yeah, i can see that actually, didn't have the cards on me at the time, but your right about the nurse example.

Now ive gotta think of a doll that actually wants mire than one expert, suppose the effigies would be good targets.

(wicked dolls and marionettes only want melee, and stiched dont really care for any, except perhaps casting expert as a finisher for low health enemies.)

though effigy are special force doll and not dolls so i doubt you can target them with breath life.

they are objects and special force doll so as far as rule goes special force "anything" is a just a name not a rule so they are not dolls as far as i understand.

just like special force MSU assets are not msu member you need to have the rule to be MSU member like the union miners :

they are SF MSU assets and MSU members so effigies need the doll rule in addition to object

edit : afeter rereading the rulebook there need to be a clarification to add doll to all special force dolls since only the stitched togetther is a doll....

Edited by arkno