Slow

morpsele

Question

Hi Guy's

Me and My playgroupe have a little difference in opinion on how slow works. Let's put you in the situation were my question arrise and then i will ask it:

I have a Ikiryo that has slow. I activated him and then attaqued Avatar Raspoutina and i manage to hit her. Then i flip the defense and lose the duel. It's state that my model get's slow.

My groupe say that when i will activate Ikiryo on my next turn he would have the new slow effect cause he had already lose the slow when he activated with -1 ap. But i think that Ikiryo still had the slow effect on him and that it does'nt stack so that my next activation i would have my full 2 ap.

Who in our group is right. Thanks in advance.

6 answers to this question

When you activate a model that has slow you pay the cost of slow - 1 AP at that point the model is no longer slow because it paid the -1 AP. In you example you used your remaining AP to attack which resulted in a slow being applied to your model. I believe that the second slow should stay on the model until your next activation (when you lose the 1 AP).

When you activate a model that has slow you pay the cost of slow - 1 AP at that point the model is no longer slow because it paid the -1 AP. In you example you used your remaining AP to attack which resulted in a slow being applied to your model. I believe that the second slow should stay on the model until your next activation (when you lose the 1 AP).

If it still happens during your activation then I believe it wont affect your following activation. Page 34 of the Rules Manual:

This model forfeits 1 general ap during its current or next activation, whichever comes first

As the effect of slow in this instance is from an attack in your activation it will affect the activation and will not carry over to the next one.

Hum, so what if a model with slow activates, loses 1 AP, attack with melee expert, and gains slow as a result? Would he loses the remaining AP?

Same situation, no melee expert: He uses his second AP to attack and gains slow but has no AP left to lose, would he gains slow on the next activation instead?

Hum, so what if a model with slow activates, loses 1 AP, attack with melee expert, and gains slow as a result? Would he loses the remaining AP?

Same situation, no melee expert: He uses his second AP to attack and gains slow but has no AP left to lose, would he gains slow on the next activation instead?

For the second one you can never stack 2 times the slow modifier. So i would say no and that is from where i was comming yesterday.